schuh Social Code of Conduct
Updated May 2021
It’s our mission to empower young people and make them feel that they belong. One of the ways we do this is through our community. We showcase our shoes of course, but we like to talk about so much more. We use our platforms to celebrate, help inform on and address topics like mental wellness, sustainability, LGBT+, and racial and disability equality.
The social media and customer experience teams at schuh are responsible for the schuh social media accounts on a variety of platforms.
We love it when you engage with us and look forward to hearing from you. We expect a level of courtesy offered to us and our fellow users. We ask that everyone is respectful and follows our simple house rules. Let’s all just be nice - it’s easy!
- You are wholly responsible for any content you post including content that you choose to share or comments you write.
- We will remove, in whole or in part, comments/posts which we feel are inappropriate.
- We will report and remove any social media profiles that are set up using schuh information and/or imagery, including fonts, without permission.
- We will hide/block and/or report users who direct posts at us or within our conversations that we believe are:
- Abusive or obscene
- Graphic, sensitive or offensive imagery
- Deceptive or misleading
- In violation of any intellectual property rights
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Spam (persistent negative and/or abusive tweeting in which the aim is to provoke a response)
We will block and report anyone repeatedly engaging with us using content or language which falls into the above categories.
Responding to users
- We’ll do our best to respond to your enquiries within two working days, but in most cases it will be within a few hours.
- We’ll try to help you, or direct you to people and/or departments who can, wherever possible.
- Our Customer Experience Team are available for all service-related queries at the following hours:
Monday – Friday 9am - 8pm
Saturday 10am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm
We’ll deal with enquiries sent outside of this time as soon as possible when working hours resume.
We reserve the right to modify or change these conditions at any time.
We love our schuh community, it’s at the heart of everything we do. We just need to work together - let’s lift each other up!